The British Council is looking for applicants for its Venice Fellowships Open Call, offering people the chance to win a full sponsored grant of £1600 to spend a month in Venice invigilating the British Pavilion exhibition, Home Economics, and conducting research on a subject to be developed alongside the organisation.
The deadline to apply is this Friday, 1 April, and they’re looking for people either studying an architecture or design degree, those who have graduated from one in the past three years or those who have undertaken an apprenticeship in those fields.
For more information on the fellowship and how to apply please click here.
- Unfinished paintings and forgotten photographs: Swim magazine showcases exclusively unseen work
- Hannah Waldron investigates the temporal and spatial qualities of textiles through weaving
- Linda Brownlee's warm portrait of British seaside town Great Yarmouth
- From witty still lifes to wacky illustrations, we introduce three talents at JSR
- The Hague ablaze – the story of the world's greatest bonfire rivalry
- Friday Mixtape: graphic designer Brodie Kaman's songs to get sweaty to
- “Authentic brands really deserve sensitivity”: Pentagram’s Harry Pearce talks through his rebrand of the John Lewis Partnership
- Under Construction: A look inside Walt Disney's Disneyland
- Introducing The Graduates class of 2018!
- Celine redesigns logo in homage to its 1960s modernist design Merrell Unisex Multi Adults Sandals Sports Grey pzTpq6
- Anna is a playful, purposeful financial service aimed at the creative industries
- LA graphic designer, Lawrence Azerrad, talks us through his favourite examples of Concorde design